In this article you will get to know how to integrate Google Translator into your website,
In today's time, many website has users all around the world which are from different countries and from different cultures. They also share different types of languages. It is not mandatory that he must know your language. His language can be different from your language.
Then the question arises is that what will happen when he comes to your website. How he will be able to read your content, if your content is in another language. To overcome this problem you can embed Google Translate directly into your website! Google Translate allows you to instantly translate your website into 60+ languages.
Follow the below steps to add the Google Translator to your website.
Go to the following link :
Sign in to your google account with your login credentials. If you don't have google account you can sign up for new google account.
After logging in, Click on "Add to your website now" button on the right-hand side of the page.
Now you have to do two tasks :
- Enter the URL of your website. (for ex.: www.yourdomain.com).
- Choose the original language of your website from the dropdown menu.
After filling the above information, Click on the Next button.
On the next page you can choose selective translate languages for your website. You can also choose how the google translator style theme and advanced features.
When you're done making these choices, click Get Code.
Now you will see two codes that you need to insert into your website.
1. The first code is a meta tag.
To add this to your website follow the following steps :
- Copy the meta tag code.
- Open your webpage in which you want to add google translator.
- Now paste the code into the head section of your web page.
2. The second code is your widget code.
- Copy the widget code.
- Open your webpage in which you recently added meta tag code.
- Now paste the widget code somewhere between the body section of your web page, whereever you want to show the widget.
Save your webpage and run it to check the results.